The central purpose of Delta Sigma Pi is to develop well-rounded young professionals. Professionalism and business awareness are skills that we find essential to meeting that goal.
How We do it
We pride ourselves on the professional development that all of our brothers receive as members of Delta Sigma Pi. During the first few months of membership, brothers undergo training in resume and cover letter writing, interviewing skills and professional correspondence. Throughout the collegiate experience, brothers have countless opportunities to attend DSP hosted networking events, corporate visits and professional development workshops.
Who we have learned from
Our brothers continually have the opportunity to learn from leading professionals in a variety of fields, from locations all across the county. This semester alone, we have had the pleasure of meeting and conversing with:
- Paul Caine- Retired Global Chief Revenue Officer, Bloomberg Media
- Stewart Atkinson- Chief Purchasing Officer, Procter and Gamble
- Tony Blankemeyer- Data Commercialization Lead, 84.51
- Kim Kane- Client Partner, Facebook
- Keith Grossman- Global Chief Revenue Office, Bloomberg
- Cate Carley- VP Group Account Director, Time Inc.